Sexist Test Call - Ladies Only

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2014

      OK - a women's-only call.

      Osprey is providing their Osprey Tempest Women’s specific pack for three lucky ladies.

      Info:  http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/product/multi-use_womens/tempest_40

      Sizing info:  http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/web/sizing_and_fitting

      WXS/WS

      WS/WM

      Three report – Four month testing period

      US Shipping Included

      Newbie Limit does NOT apply

      Richard is the Test Manager. Test call closes midnight PDT on Sunday, May 18.

      Rules for your BRIEF application:

      Subject line: “Application – Osprey Tempest" and your name

      BE SURE to send a copy of your application directly to me at Montana DOT angler AT gmail DOT com as well as posting to the list.

      Include:

      1. Opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Brief personal bio

      3. Brief test plan, including backpacking venues, and anticipated trail conditions.

      4. Link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) AND number of ORs in

      the last 12 months not including your qualifying ORs

      5. Your current test load, AND a link to your test status page

      6. Any other pending applications. If before this call closes you apply for anything subsequently to your Osprey app, please send me an email offlist noting the new app.)

      7. Any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, editor, etc.)

    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2014
        Only one application so far - thank you Frances - for this day pack. Sharpen up those pencils, ladies - I really don't want to disappoint Osprey.

        Richard
      • Theresa Lawrence
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2014
          Hi Richard, below you mention day pack; is day pack use accepted/expected or overnight backpacking ....

          Theresa

          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2014
            Theresa,

            For some reason Yahoo lost my earlier post. Day use is OK.

            Richard