TEST CALL CLOSED - A down hug

  • Andrea Murland
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2014
      The test call for the Montbell Down Hugger 800 #3 is now closed.  Thank you to Gail Staisil, Steven Kidd, Bob Dorenfeld, Frances Penn, Andrei Girenkov, and Marina Batzke for your apps.

      Stay tuned for selections.
      Andrea
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2014

        6 Apps for a MontBell bag? Good Lord, I need to settle in so I can start testing again. Don't hold your breath, but I've got plans for the summer. ;)

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2014

          Promises, promises! <g>  Get a move on!  Looking forward to your apps!

          Kathy