EDIT: LTR Guidline Draft Sunglasses -David Wilkes

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2014

      Dave,

      Sounds like a great product!  Just some minor things to consider and you are good to upload to the proper folder and to delete your test file.

      Thanks for making this any easy test to edit!

      Kathy

      Long Term Report - Apr 14 2014

      EDIT:  Link doesn’t work.

      2 overnight (one night each) snowshoeing trip – Washington Cascades (5500’/1700 m)

      EDIT:  Change to “trips” since there were “2”.

      12+ days of Nordic Skiing (Ski Patrol) – White Pass Washington

      1 day of Nordic Skiing (for fun) – White Pass Washington

      1 day hike – Bear Canyon, Eastern foothills, Washington Cascades

      1 day hike – Cowiche Canyon, Yakima Washington (with a side trip to a winery)

      5 day family (holiday) trip to Cancun Mexico

      EDITS:  Need a few commas in the above between place names and state names as well as “Cancun, Mexico”.

      5 day family (holiday) trip to Cancun Mexico

      COMMENT:  I think I hate you <g>!

       This ranges from the short drive (~10min) to/from work to almost all day.

      EDIT:  Add a space between “10” and “min”.

      I can be ruff on glasses, wiping them on whatever I have handy (shirt, paper napkin, back of my glove, etc), and have dropped these a few times including on concrete and ice.

      EDIT:  Add a “period” after “etc”.

      I have found the tint to be a very good balance for a range of lighting.

      Edit:  I would use this sentence to start a new paragraph since you changed the subject.

      They are advertized as being resistant to fog.

      Edit:  Ditto starting a new paragraph with this sentence.

      EDIT:  Change to “advertised”.

      The text is below. Thanks in advance for catching any dumb mistakes I missed and for any comments/suggestions you may have.

      Dave

    • Kathy Waters

        The text is below. Thanks in advance for catching any dumb mistakes I missed and for any comments/suggestions you may have.

        Dave
      • david wilkes
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2014
          Edits made, test folder copy deleted, corrected file uploaded.

          Thanks,