EXTENSION: REI Telus FR - John Waters

  • BySky Admin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14 7:06 AM

      Though I asked Kathy for a request last week when we were in Boston, she says I still have to post the request on the list.

      Please, can I have until the end of the week to do this?

      John Waters

    • starnescr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16 6:46 PM
        So far looks like the answer is no....

        Signed ?  ?
      • BySky Admin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 1:53 PM

          ? ?

          Possibly but more likely, BridGeT’s slave has the flu and is hunkered under the covers, moaning.  Poor girl.

          John

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17 5:07 PM
            Please tell her to get well soon, we depend on her way to much!

            Coy Boy