Arrived: Farm to Feet socks - askLarry

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2014
      Was out of town for two days, but got back yesterday to find 3 pairs of nice looking Farm-to-Feet socks waiting for me!
       IR to follow in the next few days...

      -larry

    • asklarry99
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2014
        After seeing Brett's post, I went back and looked at my socks. I also received two properly sized pairs (large) and 1 pair that is too small (med). Let me know what to do as well!

        -larry
      • BySky Admin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2014

          Hang on to the too small socks and I’ll contact the manufacturer.

          John