ARRIVED: Zamst HA-1 Run LE Socks – MARINA B ATZKE

  • Marina Batzke
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014
      The one pair of ZAMST HA-1 Run LE socks arrived but they are awfully tight.
      Should I contact the manufacturer and ask if such tightness is intended or if one size up is better suited?
      Or what is the proper process in this case?
      Regards
      Marina Batzke

    • Marina Batzke

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2014

          Marina,

          How did you contact and return the socks?  Did you just contact customer service?  Did you identify yourself as a tester?  We have a procedure in place when this sort of thing happens and need to make sure the return goes properly.

          John