TEST CALL: Is anybody thirsty?

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2014
      Avex is offering a nice two-fer on some sweet stainless steel containers.  You'll get BOTH...

      The 24 oz. Brazo Autoseal Stainless Water Bottle and the Highland Thermal Autoseal Stainless Travel Mug

      Info:  http://www.avexsport.com/24-oz-brazos-autoseal-water-bottle.html%c2%a0

      http://www.avexsport.com/thermal-mugs/

      This will be ONE set of reports for each item but each set will only be TWO reports/FOUR Months
      US Shipping included
      Newbie limit does NOT Apply
      Nancy is the Test Manager

      PLEASE send a copy of your application to me at bkpkrgirlATyahooDOTcom when you post to the list.

      Here's what I'm looking for in the short app:
      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief test plan, just long enough to demonstrate that you understand the product and where/how you will be testing it.
      4. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)
      5. A list of what you are now testing and/or link to tester page
      6. Any apps you have out.
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (editor, monitor, etc.)

      Please include 'Avex' in the subject line.

      This call will close next Sunday night, March 23 at midnight PDT.

      Good luck!

      Nancy
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2014
        This test call is closing Sunday night so get your apps in while you can!

        Thank you to Steven Kidd and Andrea Murland for your apps.

        Nancy

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2014
          I'm going to extend this call until Wednesday night in hopes of getting another app or two.  I saw one of these bottles in Backpacker Magazine's best new gear guide.  Can't be all bad...

          Nancy