TEST CALL - Women's Chaco Azula Boot

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2014
      I'm a little tired, so instead of thinking of anything catchy, let me introduce the Azula Mid Waterproof Boot courtesy of Chaco and BackpackGearTest.org. :)

      > http://www.chacos.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/32080W/0/Womens/Azula-Mid-Waterproof-Boot?dimensions=0

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS

      **LADIES ONLY**

      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Chaco Azula Boot - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate you understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
      5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
      6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
      7. List any applications currently under consideration
      8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * US and Canadian shipping included
      * Newbie limit does NOT apply
      * 4-month, 3-report test

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Thursday, 20, 2014.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2014
        Ladies!

        I'm looking for 1 or 2 more apps for this shoe before I close it. If you would like to test this shoe, please send me your app within the next 36 hours.

        ~derek

        On Mar 13, 2014, at 7:07 PM, Derek Hansen <derek.hansen@...> wrote:

        > I'm a little tired, so instead of thinking of anything catchy, let me introduce the Azula Mid Waterproof Boot courtesy of Chaco and BackpackGearTest.org. :)
        >
        >> http://www.chacos.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/32080W/0/Womens/Azula-Mid-Waterproof-Boot?dimensions=0
        >
        > APPLICATION PARAMETERS
        >
        > **LADIES ONLY**
        >
        > Please include the following in your short but succinct application:
        >
        > 1. Subject line: APPLICATION - Chaco Azula Boot - Your Name
        > 2. The opening disclaimer for testing
        > 3. A brief personal bio
        > 4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate you understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
        > 5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
        > 6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
        > 7. List any applications currently under consideration
        > 8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)
        >
        > TEST SPECIFICS
        > * US and Canadian shipping included
        > * Newbie limit does NOT apply
        > * 4-month, 3-report test
        >

        > This test call will close at midnight (MST), Thursday, 20, 2014.
        >
        > Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > ~derek

        > Yahoo Groups Links

      • Derek Hansen
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2014
          This test call has been closed. Selections to be made shortly. Thanks to all who applied.
          ~derek