arrived - Gregory Targee 45 - Ed MOrse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
      The pack arrived
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014
        The pack arrived early this morning. It is the Targee 45, not the 32.

        I had expected to be driving toward Florida but we have been delayed. If we had left as planned the box would have been out on the deck for three weeks.

        Ed Morse
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2014

          OK.  It looks like everyone is getting the 45.  Go ahead with the test, please!

          Kathy