LTR- REI Flash Sleeping Bag - Ed Morse

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2014
      Ed,
      Thanks for getting this in. I have two edits and then please upload. I believe that it would be important to add your Florida information after you come back since you didn't have any nights during the LTR. I will copy this to Kathy for that determination. Hope you have a great trip.

      Because of our early and severe winter, I have not been
      out backpacking at all during the Long Term period.

      PERFORMANCE IN
      THE FIELD

      I have not used to sleeping bag since late October. My
      planned trip to Florida has been postponed twice because of severe weather
      between Michigan and Florida.

      EDIT: I have not used...

       synthetic bottom is at my back and has a
      few times resulted in a cold back. I use a Neoair

      EDIT: NeoAir

      That's it...Gail
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2014
        Hi Gail,
        Edits made and new HTML uploaded, also deleted file from Tests folder.

        Can you (or someone) tell me the process for adding more information at a later time?