CORRECTION NEEDED; Mountainsmith Trekking Poles-Frances Penn

  • oldhikergirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2014

      It was pointed out to me that the weight is incorrect on my IR. I have it listed as 54 kg when it should be .54 kg.  I will to make this correction if my report can be deleted.  Thank you.

      Frances Penn

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2014

        Frances,

        I’ve deleted the report.  And please make sure you add the leading zero, so the weight will read “0.54 kg”, ok?

        Thanks!

        Kathy