EDIT: MontBell Plasma - Coy

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2014
      Coy,
      I have a few edits for you and then you are good to upload. Sounds like you have had cold weather there too. This winter has been something for us in the northern climes..no let up yet.

       what the warmest temperature I encountered was, but, I wore the Plasma on several day hikes when

      EDIT: comma not needed after "but"

        walking to a neighbors etc.

      EDIT: neighbors, etc.

      wear it with my Mountsmith Day (a fanny pack) several times when taking

      EDIT: Mountainsmith

      On one of the days when the high was in the upper teens

      EDIT: some approx temp and conversion is needed as upper teens F doesn't mean much to those using just C temps

       sure this was mostly because I had so much on, so much so that I was unrecognizable.

      EDIT: omit second "so much"  For example:....this was mostly because I had so much on that I was unrecognizable.

       hammock was a little damp I decide to leave it up for a few hours.

      EDIT: "decided"

       Plasma at all but I honestly think it would be better to use it as a mid layer if I planed to put a lot

      EDIT: "planned"

        the hangup occurred and I just pulled it off like I would a pull-over.

      EDIT: pullover

      I have not had the opportunity to use the Plasma in the way I really see it shining.

      EDIT: this probably borders on projection so I would use the word "likely" in your sentence

      That's it..looking forward to your next report.

      Gail