February Call for Owner Reviews

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2014

      With crazy dangerous temperatures affecting a large portion of our testers I’m guessing y’all have a lot of time indoors, near a computer, where you might be thinking about brownies.  You get where I’m going here people?  Yep, it’s time for the February Call for Owner Reviews, where participants receive Brownie Points just for talking about (well in this case writing about) your gear. Something we all love to do anyway.  So seriously, what’s stopping you?
      This month’s Call is for Shelters, Poles and Do It Yo Self items.  Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

      Safe hiking,

      Jamie D.

      Editors Team Director