ATTN: Theresa L and Alex Legg

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014

      I’ve noticed that you haven’t posted ARRIVAL notices on the Seirus Dynamax Quick Combo.  According to the manufacturer – I contacted them because of the non-arrival – those packages have been delivered.  Before I embarrass myself further by asking for confirmation dates/times, can you check and see if you have the packages and let me know when you received them?

      This is urgent at this point!

      Kathy

    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
        ...what about me?  (No, I haven't received it)
        Andrea
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014

          Andrea,

          Yours was sent back as “exception”.  Is there something unusual about your address?

          (You were next on my list to contact!)

          Kathy

          ...what about me?  (No, I haven't received it)
          Andrea

        • Theresa Lawrence
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
            Funny you sent this today, I just came back from the post office and there it was today ... Theresa

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
              um...no?
              Emailed you off-line.

              Andrea