Edit - MontBell Trail Action Parka - Nancy Griffith

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014
      Nancy,

      To get this test going I'm going to edit the IRs pending a monitor appointment. Just a few edits for you, in the usual format. After revising you may upload. Don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      ###TESTER INFORMATION###
      Edit: While this is optional, it would aid your readers if you added measurements that bore on the Report: waist, bust, sleeve length, torso.

      ###Fabric Weight: 260 g/m2 (7.7 oz/yd2)###
      EDIT: This is one of the few measurements that need not be converted. Just include the manufacturer's metric.

      ###The MontBell Women's Trail Action parka is listed on their website under
      'Softshell' rather than 'Fleece' ###
      Edit: I'd substitute "MontBell's" for "their."
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014
        Thanks for picking this up Richard. Changes made, uploaded and test file deleted.

        I hope you had a good trip to SLC.

        Nancy

        Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Edit - MontBell Trail Action Parka - Nancy Griffith
        To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014
          Hi Nancy,

          OR wasn't as well attended as last winter, but it was still hectic and fun. At the airport as I write, after a couple of decent ski days despite hardback everywhere.

          Cheers, Richard

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for picking this up Richard. Changes made, uploaded and test file deleted.
          >
          > I hope you had a good trip to SLC.
          >
          > Nancy

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014

            Richard,

            Thanks for jumping in.  Much appreciated and I’m waiting to hear from Jerry Adams as to his acceptance.

            Kathy