COMMENT - Tilley TTC2 Tec-Cork Hat - Derek Hansen

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014
      I received a package from Tilley yesterday -- a new hat! I'm not sure why I am receiving this second hat. It is identical to the one I am testing -- same style, same size. I had contacted customer service a while back to discuss fitting, etc., but determined the hat I have would be fine -- and it has been.

      ~derek
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014

        You should probably contact Tilley to get an explanation.  Did you let them know you were a BGTer?

        Kathy

        I received a package from Tilley yesterday -- a new hat! I'm not sure why I am receiving this second hat. It is identical to the one I am testing -- same style, same size. I had contacted customer service a while back to discuss fitting, etc., but determined the hat I have would be fine -- and it has been.

        ~derek

      • Dave Wyman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014
          I also received a second hat in the mail just the other day. I have not
          contacted anyone yet.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014

            Odd!  Let me know what you find out.  I’ll be meeting with our Tilley rep next week and would be interested to know what’s going on.

            Thanks!

            Kathy