EDIT: LTR: Tilley Endurables Camo Hat - Kerri Larkin

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013

      Hi Kerri,

      Just some small comments below.

      Looked like hard work digging the car out on Fraser!!!

      Jamie

      The Tilley arrived just in time for a big trip I did to Fraser Island, Queensland, the largest sand island in the world.

      Edit: big trip I took to Fraser Island...

      I've also worn the Tilley most  days

      EDIT: There is an extra space between most and days

      Initially, temps were quite mild but as summer has approached we've had days with maximums up to 36 C (97 F). In total, I would estimate I've worn the Tilley for about thirty days.

      Edit: I would rework this sentence to make it clear you’re talking about the entire duration of your testing. Perhaps ‘At the beginning of my testing of the Tilley, temps were quite mild but temperatures have increased during my testing with the approach of Summer. We have had days with maximums of up to 36...’

      It still requires arranging the wind cords before putting it on, rather than just bunging it on my head, but when it's on it is really quite comfortable.

      Edit: I am required to arrange the wind cords before putting it on, rather than....

      Although this hat fits perfectly in Tilley terms, it still seems a bit loose compared to other hats I've worn.

      Comment: Not quite sure what you mean by Tilley terms. If I read what you’re saying correctly you’re saying that the fit is a little loos compared to other hats but this is a benefit as it increases cooling/air flow. Maybe just reword a little.

      The downside is that this hat needs the chinstrap more than  any other hat I've worn.

      EDIT: there is an extra space between than and any

      SUMMARY

      especially with the  guarantee and support available.

      EDIT: there is an extra space between the and guarantee

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
      The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.
    • Kerri Larkin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2013
        Thanks Jamie!
        All suggestions and edits incorporated. I’m just awaiting the deletion of my original test and I will upload the final.

        It’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to do so again. All the best for the holiday season.

        Kind Regards,

        Kerri