Extension Request - IR Kahtoola Microspikes - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013
      I had to send these back because they were too big, John suggested I write my IR then send them back, but because they were too big I felt I couldn't make the appropriate comments, I couldn't really try them out or take photos, etc. because that wouldn't represent how they would actually look and feel if they fit properly. Is it ok to do my IR  after the right size has arrived? Thanks. I sent them away on friday last week.

      Theresa Lawrence
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013

        Theresa,

        Actually, you really need to do the IR now rather than waiting until they are exchanged.  The reason for that is the FR and LTR dates are based on the uploaded completed IR dates automatically by BridGeT.  Those dates cannot be set until all three IRs are uploaded and when there is a hold-up by one IR, it skews the dates out of whack  IRs are probably the most important date for timeliness.

        Even though you can use the product, you should have enough information to describe them, explain how they didn’t fit your boots after all, your experience with customer service, etc.  Your IR might not be as long as you normally would write, but will provide good information for our readers.

        OK?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013
          Ok will do, I just won't have as much to say at this point or have any of my own pictures. Theresa

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013

            No worry!  You have a valid reason for that but the information you do have will be valuable and the test period won’t drag out if there is a delay in receiving the replacements.

            Thanks,

            Kathy

            Ok will do, I just won't have as much to say at this point or have any of my own pictures. Theresa

            I had to send these back because they were too big, John suggested I write my IR then send them back, but because they were too big I felt I couldn't make the appropriate comments, I couldn't really try them out or take photos, etc. because that wouldn't represent how they would actually look and feel if they fit properly. Is it ok to do my IR  after the right size has arrived? Thanks. I sent them away on friday last week.

            Theresa Lawrence

          • ringrat55
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013

              I'll bring mine to practice tonight if you want pictures. :)

              Andrea

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 27, 2013
                Well why didn't I just think of that and save all the fuss! I didn't think I'd see you, but yes I'll be there tonight. Thanks.
                Theresa