EDIT - Carhartt Henley Force Tee - Coy Starnes

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2013
      Hi Coy,

      Sorry for the delay in getting these edits to you - I’ve been unexpectedly out of town. Edits as follows:

      I wore around the house, to town, on several more day hikes, one more overnight hike and while kayaking.
      EDIT: Please insert an 'it', or 'the Tee' between 'wore' and 'around'.

      Kayaking was also local, once on the Paint Rock River and on Lake Guntersville 3 times.
      EDIT: Numbers less than ten should be spelled out, so could you change ‘3’ to ‘three’ please?

      The shirt got pretty wet from sweat but dried within an hour after I stopped working with the shirt still on me.
      Edit: May I suggest a comma after ‘stopped’ for clarity?

      That’s all I’ve got for you Coy, so please go ahead and upload after the edits. Thanks for your reports in this series and it’s been a pleasure working with you again.

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri

    • starnescr

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2013
          Hi Coy,

          Beautiful! Thanks - that reads much better.

          Have a great holiday season

          Kerri