NEED another test monitor Volunteer

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2013

      The Montbell Plasma Jacket needs a test monitor volunteer.  The auto-assigned test monitor has declined the assignment.  No reports have been uploaded yet,

      Thanks,

      Kathy

    • woodswoman

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 22, 2013

          Gail,

          Thanks!  Two testers have received their jackets so IRs should be coming in soon.  Working on the Oboz.  If I don’t hear back from the requested test monitor by tonight, I’ll be begging here again tomorrow!

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 22, 2013
            Kathy if you want I can get to the Oboz test today and you can assign the other monitor another test that hasn't been waiting.  Just let me know.

            Jamie D

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 22, 2013

              Please do, Jamie.  I hate to keep the testers waiting.

              Kathy

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 22, 2013

                Forgot to add –

                Gail Staisil uploaded hers to the test file on 11/04, Joe Schaffer, 11/6 and Jerry Adams on 10/29.

                Thanks, again!

                Kathy