Extension request - Alex Legg

  • alexlegg2
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
      My computer suffered a possible fatality while writing my IR for the selk bag last week. Liquid was spilled all over the open laptop.. It is currently at a Mac mechanics house being diagnosed. I have been in the backcountry for the past four days with no Internet connection to alert the group of this disaster earlier.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013

        Expected posting date, please?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013

          Hi Kathy,

          I am currently trying to find someone to allow me to download Kompozer to their computer.  If I could have until the 31st, that would be outstanding!  Thank you!

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2013

            Alex,

            All set.  Good luck with your computer woes.  Seems to be a lot of that going around (me)!