EDIT: LTR - Optimus Vega - David Wilkes

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2013

      David,

      Just a few minor edits for you and you are ready to upload the corrected version to the proper test folder.  Please remember to delete your test file, ok?  See you on another test.

      Kathy

      Usage: One abbreviated 15mi (24 km) weekend hike of the William O’Douglas trail Central Washington

      EDIT:  Add a space between “15” and “mi”.

      I put my pack on and walked out my front door headed for where The William O’Douglas trail passes about 2 miles (3 km) from my house.

      EDIT:  Either make “the” before “William” lower case or capitalize it in the above sentence for consistency depending on whether or not “the” is part of the trail name.

      While packing for this last trip, knowing I was facing a long day of waking weight was a factor.

      EDITS:  Change to “walking” and add a comma after it.