Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: LTR Scarpa Rapid LT - David Wilkes

  • david wilkes
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2013
      Made the change, uploaded, and deleted the copy in the test folder.

      Thanks for everything.

      Dave

      On Saturday, October 5, 2013 8:26 AM, Brett Haydin <bhaydin@...> wrote:
      David,

      I am sorry that these didn't work out for you in the end, and that the end of summer snuck up and you were't able to use them as much as you would have liked.  Only one minor thing to correct and you can upload at will.

      It was great working with you on this series!

      <snip>

      I decided I was done and called my wife to come pick me up.

      Comment: Haven’t we all been there?

      <snip>
      This concludes my  report. I would like to thank the folks at Scarpa and BackpackGearTest.org for the opportunity to test this product.
      EDIT: Please change the name to "SCARPA" (all caps)

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much

      can be accomplished when no one

      cares who gets the credit."