Test Admin page updates

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013

      Once again, I’m having computer problems with my very old laptop that runs Windows XP.  This is the computer I keep around and use only to run BridGeT.  There will be no updates today because BridGeT does not run on any operating system newer than XP.

      PLEASE check you admin pages to verify your report due dates and test monitor report dates.  There will be NO e-mail reminders or updates until John can see if he can fix my laptop and since he is at a seminar until Wednesday, I don’t expect any remedy before Thursday at least.  Cross your fingers he can fix this at all.

      If you have any questions about due dates, ask away – I, at least, can talk to BridGeT.

      Thanks,