Application – Oboz Bridgers - Mark Thompson
- Richard and All,Please accept my application to test the OBOZ Bridgers! I absolutely love full leather boots and I would most enjoy putting these through their paces!1. I have read the BackpackGearTest.org By-Laws (v. 0609) particularly Chapters
4, 5 and 6 and I agree to abide by all rules and meet or exceed all
requirements. My signed Tester Agreement is on file.
2. Tester information and bio:
· Mark Thompson
· 6’0” (1.8 m)
· 180 lb (86.2 kg)
· markthompson242 AT gmail dot com
· Parker, Colorado, USA
-At home in the Rockies, my near term goals include climbing the Colorado
14'ers (40 down, 14 to go), increasing my climbing skill level (presently lead 5.7)
and preparing for some high altitude climbs. I am presently leading as many
back-country trips as possible and serving as a Senior Instructor for Basic
Mountaineering school for the Colorado Mountain Club.
3. So many plans, so little time :-) but, here is what is on the list:- more 14ers: Harvard, Columbia and Mt of the Holy Cross are next up- backpacking on the Colorado Trail- Snow is already hitting the high country, so plenty of snow testing already available4. Previous Test Reports:http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/Gregory%20Sage%2055%20or%20Savant%2058%20pack/Test%20Report%20by%20Mark%20Thompson/http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/REI%20Arete%202%20tent/Test%20Report%20by%20Mark%20Thompson/http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%20Bags/Big%20Agnes%20Grouse%20Mountain%2015%20Mens%20Bag/Test%20Report%20by%20Mark%20Thompson/5. Current test load, AND a link to your test status pageI am currently testing:Gregory Contour Backpack: FR due Oct 22Gerber Outrigger Knife: IR is being written (expect to submit tomorrow)6. No other pending applications.
7. No any additional BGT rolesClimb On!