Edit: LTR---OSPREY VOLT---STEVE KIDD

  • starnescr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013

       Hi Steve, great to hear of a dad hiking with his kids.  Or in your case Kidds... I have just a couple of edits and comments for you to look at.  Thanks for making my job easy and enjoyable on this series.

      Coy Boy

      ---In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <ftroop94@...> wrote:

      Coy,

      Here is my LTR.  Let me know what to work on!

      HTML:

      http://alturl.com/qc2t2

      or

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/LTR--OSPREY%20VOLT--STEVE%20KIDD/

      TEXT:

      23-25 August, 2013: The Fiery Gizzard Trail, South Cumberland State Park, Tennessee. A 3-day, 2-night outing; that covered around 6 miles (~10 km). With my 4 1/2 and 6 year old children along we hiked to the Small Wilds camping area.  This was not there first mult-night trip,

      Edit: there should be their.

      but it was the first experience that all three of us had not share a 3-Person tent.

      Edit: share should be shared.  or say did not share

        We also need a minimum of two and sometimes three tarp for weather protection.

      Edit: tarp should be tarps

      As I mentioned the pack has held up well and is made with what I find is a durable cloth.

      comment: to many is's in close proximity... maybe just remove the last one, it still reads fine.  bonus comment: I  would add a couple of commas and make it read.

      As I mentioned, the pack has held up well, and is made with what I find a durable cloth.

      The pack handles well

      Edit: need a period after well.

      I'd like to thank BackpackGearTest.org and Osprey Packs, Inc. for allowing me the opportunity to test the Volt 75.

      Comment or Edit:  I'm no positive it is require but most reports end with something to the effect, This concludes my testing of the (state item).  Then add the thank you

    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013

         Thanks Coy Boy,

        Just made it in from 50 or so on the BMT over on the TN/NC state line.  Left the Osprey at home in place of cuben fiber.

        Edits attended to, posted and test file deleted