ATTN: David Wilkes RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: FR Scarpa Rapid LT - David Wilkes

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013

      David,

      I’m totally confused.  Is this your LTR for editing?  If so, why the subject line with “re” and “FR” in it.  Can you please repost so it is clear.  I’m afraid you might confuse your test monitor and certainly BridGeT!

      Thanks,

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
        OOPS! That is the LTR. I will fix it and re-post tonight! Thanks for catching that, and tell BridGeT I said sorry.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013

          BridGeT is in a forgiving mood.  No worry!

          Kathy