RE: For those of you using the Yahoo NEO format

  • starnescr
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

      since you saw my edit for Nancy's Force shirt I won't worry about that one.

      PS:  Nancy, you have the go ahead for uploading as a LTR

      Coy Boy

      ---In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks to Yahoo’s NEO beta testing, we have a new problem to work around.

      Since you cannot, apparently, edit the subject line, test monitors and OR editors will have to start a new message when editing reviews and reports.

      “EDIT” must be in the subject line for me to pick up the information for updating the database (BridGeT).  I simply can’t read every message all the time and seeing “EDIT” in the subject line is how I get the information for BridGeT.

      I know it’s a pain, but please remember to have “EDIT” in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Kathy

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013