EDIT: LTR - Helly Hansen Odin Traverse Pants - Brett Haydin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 9:32 AM

      Brett,

      Thanks for a very interesting, well-done report!  You sure have had a great two months’ of usage.  Your pictures are fantastic but I think I might question your sanity after seeing them!  I just have a couple of minor edits for you and then you are good to upload your report after deleting the test file, please.

      Stay dry and see you on another test soon.

      Kathy

      And cows.

      COMMENT:  I LOVE cows!

      Generally speaking I wore the pants as I would normally would any pants, with a base layer if it was cooler, but I also rolled the cuffs up and/or opened the side zippers if I was too warm.

      EDIT:  The second “would” should be “wear”, I think?

      I stayed remarkably dry thanks to these pants, not only at Pyramid peak but while hiking at Capitol Peak.

      EDIT:  Capitalize “peak”.

      Cons: They are a bit warm above 70 F ( 21 C).
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 11:38 AM
        Thanks Kathy!  I made the changes and uploaded the file.  Yes, the hike isn't for everyone and the exposure can be rather unsettling.  It was certainly one of my favorite, most challenging hikes.

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much

        can be accomplished when no one

        cares who gets the credit."