EDIT: LTR - Helly Hansen Odin Fastpack - Shane Williams

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
      Hi Shane,

      My edits are below in the normal format - sorry about the delay. After reading all of these reviews I have to say that I'm in the market for one of these now.

      Thanks!

      Kara

      ***Field Report: September 10th, 2013;
       EDIT: Please change to Long Term Report.

      ***The Odin....
      Edit: Change to "the Odin"
      - I didn't think about it until this report, but "The" should not be capitalized in this case unless its at the start of a sentence.

      ***While Ascending the Colorado 14er Maroon Peak, it was a much cloudier and colder day.
      EDIT: While ascending....

      ***At the saddle I ducked behind an outcropping of rocks and put The Odin on.
      Edit: At the saddle I ducked behind an outcropping of rocks and put on the Odin.

      **
      *Come back in September for my followup Long Term Report