EDIT: Energizer 2-in-1 light : Alex Legg

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013

      Hi Alex---

      At long last, the edits on the Energizer 2-in-1 light! Nice report, and I like the pix.  Hopefully by now, you've been out on the trail with it, so I will look for your notes in the Field Report.

      Edits follow the standard conventions, so please fix and upload when you’re ready.

      Cheers

      -larry

      EDIT:  Email address:  alexlegg2 AT yahoo DOT comCity, State, Country:  Lyons, Colorado, USA

      >>>Think you are missing a line return before ‘City,

      State, etc…”

      EDIT: Measured Weight:

      >>>Please fill this in!

      EDIT: The Eergizer 2 in 1 Flashlight

      >>>Energizer

      Comment:  The manufacturer claims that the light has up to 150 lumens of area light for up to 100 hours or 75 lumens of focused beam for 10 hours.

      >>>Is this correct? It has a shorter lifespan at

      lower lumens??

      EDIT: I took a look at the owners manual.

      >>>owner’s

      Comment:

      1.  Area light works great!

      2.  Spot light is super bright!