Re: [backpackgeartesters] RE: IR - REI HALF DOME 2 TENT - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
      Hi Ray,

      Thanks, I've uploaded the final version ...

      The struts are sheathed in hook and loop fabric, so when the vents are closed, the struts lay flat and the fly sticks to the hook and loop fabric on the strut ... keeping the vents closed. I think that makes sense. I changed stay to strut and housed to sheathed, I liked your wording better.

      Cheers,
      Theresa