Re: TEST CALL - I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can...

  • Dawn Larsen
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
      Thanks for that question! Everyone can apply, but we will consider backpackers first.

      Dawn

      Sent from my iPad
    • starnescr
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2013
        Dawn (or Kathy etc). one more question, I need reading glasses and the Draft are not bifocal.  I tested the Dual Eyewear sunglasses (bifocals) last year and love them except that they are not bifocal.  Anyways, would love to test something like the Mantis which is polarized.  Let me know if this is a possibility!

        http://www.glpolarized.com/Guideline_Store/bi-focal/mantis-bifocal-90940

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <vicioushillbilly@...> wrote:

        Thanks for that question! Everyone can apply, but we will consider backpackers first.

        Dawn

        Sent from my iPad
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2013

          Unfortunately, not.  Thanks for asking, Coy.

          Kathy