Re: EDIT: FR - Carhartt Me's Force T-shirt - Mike Mosack

  • Mike Mosack
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
      Hi Kerri,
      I deleted the extra/misplaced comma so it reads better as “and doing chores around the house.”
      and all the other EDITs have been fixed as well. Thank you for your time. I’ve deleted the test report too. I have not yet contacted Customer Service but planned to this week actually. I wanted to get the FR in first and kind of get my thoughts in order. I’ll add any new info to the LTR as appropriate.
      See you in two months
      Mike