TEST CALL - I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can...

  • vicioushillbilly
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16 7:29 AM
      ...look mahvahlous. And you can too if you test these groovy Guideline Eyegear Draft water/trail sunglasses.

      Here's the info: http://tinyurl.com/kqu27t6

      I'm looking for a brief application that includes the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio, including any measurements specific to the test

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      8. Color preference.

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED
      Newbie limit does NOT apply
      Two (2) Test Reports/Four (4) Month Test Period
      Nancy is Test Admin

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Guideline Draft – your name" in the subject line.

      This call will close Monday 9/23/13 at 9pm EST.

      Dawn
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17 9:14 PM
        Is this one backpacking specific or can us day hikers/kayakers apply?

        Thank,
        Jamie D

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18 9:38 AM

          Not backpacking specific.  Apply away.

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18 1:52 PM
            Thanks for that question! Everyone can apply, but we will consider backpackers first.

            Dawn

            Sent from my iPad
          • starnescr

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21 9:46 AM

                Unfortunately, not.  Thanks for asking, Coy.

                Kathy