EDIT: LTR - Artisana Nut Butters - Kara S

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2013

      Hi Kara,

      I’m sorry these were not up to expectations.  The other testers didn’t find them overly appealing either.  Your HTML layout looks good with one exception: for some reason the version in the test folder only has your LTR, no IR showing and the main title says Long Term Report.  Don’t know if that’s a glitch with the report writer but they need to corrected.  In the main body of your report I just found a couple of things, please upload when all of this addressed.

      My edits, suggestions and comments are marked with ## just below a snip of your words.

      Thanks.

      Jamie DeBenedetto

      Artisana Nut Butter Monitor

      You - I usually take nut butters with me backpacking and hiking, so for this test I just tossed in a few packed of the Astisana nut butters.

      ## Edit – “packets”  AND “Artisana”

      You - . I found it be very salty, possibly from the phytoplankton.

      ##Edit – “to” be very salty

      You - I was not a fan of this flavor, it very salty to me and I just didn't really enjoy the taste.

      #Edit – it “was” very salty

      You - This completed my testing of the Artisana Nut Butters. Thank you to Premier Organics LCC and BackpackGearTest.org for allowing me test out their nut butters.

      ##Edit – me “to” test
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013

        Shouldn’t be a RW problem.  Make sure the radio button for “combined” is checked and not “long-term”.

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2013
          Sorry Kathy, I can't find any button that says the like: just owner review or test series ... however, if this is a problem all my reports look this way from since I started (so everything that is posted by me is like this) as do many of us where it says at the bottom of the report created by BGT writer ..  (including all of yours and John's reports) ... do you see it or is it still just me ...

          Theresa