ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 10 September 2013

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 100.22 seconds.

      159 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      26 Manufacturer detail pages.
      43 Tester detail pages.
      24 Monitor detail pages.
      19 Moderator detail pages.
      37 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      6 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      41 Tester Status emails were sent.
      8 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      9 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      16 Monitor Status emails were sent.
      2 Monitor Test Completion emails were sent.
      2 Test Completion emails were sent to the list.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation