EDIT: LTR - Helly Hansen - H2 Flow Jacket - Derek Hansen

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013

      Derek,

      Thank you for an easy-to-edit report.  It sounds like the Flow jacket really didn’t work for you.  That’s too bad.  I have no edits for you but one comment which you can do what you want with it.  Nice working with you on this series.  Please remember to delete your test file after you upload your final report.

      Kathy

      This is a beautifully styled jacket that is looking for a home.

      COMMENT:  Are you selling the jacket?  That’s what I got from this sentence.  If you mean something different, I suggest you re-word it.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
        Thanks Kathy,

        I guess I would characterize the jacket as working "okay" for me, but I had a hard time trying to find the best "fit" or "home" for when I would use it on a regular basis. It's just such a unique blend of materials and construction that it doesn't currently work for my own established layering system and outdoor usage. It was a constant struggle between what I wanted the jacket to do and what the jacket could give back.

        This is what I was going for in my statement of "looking for a home." I'm not planning on selling or getting rid of the jacket, only trying to find ways that I could use it effectively. I think I will modify that statement to clarify it a bit more.