Edit - HH Fastpack Jacket - Coy Boy

  • K S
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      Hi Coy,

      Sorry I was OOP for the last 10 days in Wales, UK. Kathy was going to pick up my edits, so that looks like it may not have happened.

      Edits are below in the normal format.

      ***I wore the Faspack as I packed up my gear and then on the hour and a half hike back to the truck.
      EDIT: Change to: Fastpack

      ***
      The next day we had another similar afternoon thunderstorm.
       EDIT: The next day we had a another similar afternoon thunderstorm.

      ***
      One last thought.  I don't normally talk about cost, but good gear can be rather expensive, and this jacket is no exception.  I can not cannot qualify what the extra cost would mean to anyone other than myself, but speaking for myself, I do think this jacket is worth the cost, especially for anyone trying to get their pack weight as low as possible.
      Edit: Maybe shorten it to something like this:
      Good gear can be expensive and this jacket is no exception. I feel that this jacket is worth the extra cost especially for the weight.

      ***The jacket is amazingly light weight and almost disappears when packed in my pack, yet provides protection from wind an and rain while still allowing good ventilation.
    • starnescr
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

         No problem,  It all comes out in the wash...I appreciate you hard work on this series!  Fixed and uploaded, test copy deleted.

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <karguo@...> wrote:

[...]

        EDIT: change "an" to "and"

        ***My thanks to Helly Hansen and BackpackGearTest.org for the opportunity to test this lightweight rain jacket.
        Suggestion: Make this into its own paragraph.

        Sorry for the delay and enjoy your jacket. Monitoring this test has made me want to get my own Fastpack.

        Kara
        ~~~

        "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

          Oh, my gosh!  I was and I even put it on my calendar.  Dang InfoSelect!  Either it lost the note or I messed up somewhere (I prefer to blame it on the software <g>).

          Sorry about that Coy!  And Kara, as well!

          Kathy