September Call for Owner Reviews

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
      Let’s talk techie stuff for the September
      Monthly Call for Owner Reviews.   Any
      reviews on Cameras, Communication devices, Electronic devices, and
      Environmental Monitoring gear will be accepted.
      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for
      sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously,
      original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT
      standards.

      Don’t forget each OR you complete for the monthly call gives you one Brownie
      Point, which helps you get gear a bit more easily!   Our very brainy editors are waiting to be
      wowed by your Ors so put your geek hats on and get writing.

      Safe hiking,

      Jamie D.

      Editors Team Director
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 2:55 PM

        Before I announce the September Call for Owner Reviews I think a big thank you is in order to everyone who’s participated in this program so far.  THANK YOU!  Only eight months into 2014 you guys have already added 40 new reviews to the BGT website. Well done gang, well done!  Keep up the great work.
        Now, to September business, this month’s Call will appeal to our gadget geeks and the techie nerd side in all of us. To earn a BP please submit OR’s on these items: Cameras, Communication gear, Electronics, Environmental products, & Phone Apps.
        Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

        Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

        Safe hiking,

        Jamie D.

        Editors Team Director