Delete Request - Sea to Summit Dry Bag and Mesh Sack

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
      After an epic battle with my insurance company to get the contents of my smashed laptop back, I am finally back on line!

      I now need someone to delete my tests for the Sea to Summit Stopper bag and Mesh Sack so I can (finally!) upload my LTRs.

      Many apologies for the delay in finalising this test series!

      Jamie
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
        Jamie,

        Both have been deleted.

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1 4:17 AM
          Hi Kathy,

          Files still appear to be there as I can't upload???

          Cheers,

          Jamie

          > Jamie,
          >

          > Both have been deleted.
          >

          > Kathy

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1 5:17 AM
            Try now Jamie,

            Links are greatly appreciated so we don't have to search for the files.

            Ray

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4 3:16 AM
              Sorry Ray,

              They still appear to be there

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/Dry%20Bags/Sea%20to%20Summit%20Ultra%20Mesh%20Stuff%20Sack/

              http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/Dry%20Bags/Sea%20to%20Summit%20Stopper%20Dry%20Bag/

              Jamie

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4 1:16 PM

                Jamie,

                I just deleted them AGAIN and logged-out, refreshed, logged-in and it looks like they aren’t there.

                Hope the third time is the charm.

                Kathy