EDIT- IR - REI Flash Insulated Air Sleeping Pad - Kathy Waters

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
      August 24, 2013

      TESTER INFORMATION

      Greetings Kathy,

      Here are your edits.

      I love your humour throughout the report. Big Bad Wolf indeed???

      Time to hit the hay. Very clever photo.

      EDIT. Spelling of "technology" needs attention.

      .Flat valve technoglogy to manage pad inflation; 2 flat valves are used, 1
      for inflation and 1 for deflation

      Comment: How true Kathy. Never seem to go back the way the manufacturer
      packs them.
      fits closely to the Flash pad
      - so closely, I was very wary about my ability to get the pad back in once I
      had it out!

      Just the one edit Kathy.

      Make sure that you delete your test copy.

      See you in a few months.

      Cheers

      Ralph

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2013
        Ralph,

        Glad I made you smile J. The pictures would have been much better had it
        not been a dreary sort of day. The hay bales are actually used for target
        practice but the wind blew two over, so it made a fun prop.

        Thank you for your time and the edit. I uploaded the report and deleted the
        test file. I'll see you in a couple of months.

        Kathy