Re: [backpackgeartesters] LTR HELLY HANSEN ODIN HYBRID PANTS-Frances Penn

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hey Frances,

      Gotta love those mid-day showers, guess the hail doesn't feel so pleasant though.
      Nice wrap on the series.  Just one edit below.  Please correct, upload and delete when ready.

      See'ya on the next one,
      Mike

      ***They continued to performed well in the Long-Term Report portion of the test.***

      EDIT: They continue to perform ....