RE: [backpackgeartesters] Please Create Folder: Bushnell BackTrack D-TOUR - Katie Montovan

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20 7:38 AM
      The folder is
      there.http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Eye%20Protection%20and%20Binoc
      ulars/Binoculars/Bushnell%20NatureView%20binoculars/

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21 6:03 AM
        Hi Kathy,

        Thanks for responding, but I need a folder for the Bushnell GPS test IR (not the binoculars). There is a folder in the GPS folder for the Bushnell Backtrack GPS PLF, but it contains results from a 2010 test. Maybe I am just not looking in the right spot, but I can't find it anywhere.

        Thanks again for your help!
        Katie

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 21 6:07 AM
          Whoops! That will get fixed today.

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...>
          wrote:

          > The folder is

          there.http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Eye%20Protection%20and%20Binoc
          > ulars/Binoculars/Bushnell%20NatureView%20binoculars/

        • the_fish_guy
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 26 6:54 AM
            Katie,

            I have some additional edits below that I missed the first go round. Sorry! Please update your report with these and re-upload.

            Mike

            <SNIP>

            Manufacturer: Bushnell

            EDIT: it is Bushnell Outdoor Products

            <SNIP>

            There is a very nice interactive tour of the functions of the BackTrack D-TOUR and the specific roles the buttons play in each menu on the Bushnell website at http://bushnell.com/all-products/gps/backtrack-d-tour#

            <SNIP>

            There is a complete users manual online that has more detailed instructions.

            EDIT: we don't allow any links except the top-level URL for the manufacturer. This rule was put in place as companies often change locations of things or drop links resulting in broken links in our reviews and reports. It is fine to make mention of the fact that there are these resources available online, but the reader can find them on their own.

            <SNIP>

            For example it would have been helpful to have a picture of what I should see when I press the `trip' button, and what you should see when a trip was actively being tracked.

            EDIT: and what "I" should see when a trip was actively being tracked

            <SNIP>

            I would like to thank Bushnell and BackPackGearTest.org

            EDIT: BackpackGearTest.org (we are not BPGT…;-)

            <END>