RE: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Kathy - Re: ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 19 August 2013

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
      Not BridGeT's fault, but I corrected it. The folder is there however, so go
      ahead and upload.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2013
        I looked through ever category in the packs section and I didn't see it. Then it dawned on me, maybe it was listed under hydration. Yep! Well that explains why I could not find the folder. Doiy!

        Uploaded. Thank you.

        Jamie D