Extention Request: Artisana - Nut Butter - Kara S.

  • K S
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2013
      I'm heading to Wales next week and will be doing a three day backpacking trip there. Since I have a few packets of the nut butter left, I'd like to take them with me for the last trip before writing up my report.  I would expect to have my report written by Sept 4th.

      Thank you,

      Kara

      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
        Kara,

        Have a blast! Extension has been noted.