Edit: FR-OSPREY VOLT-STEVE KIDD

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi Steve, sounds like a great pack. Not sure I'd hang it on a cedar tree myself, the ones around here tend to have a lot of sap on them and always seem to make a mess on anything I let touch them. Just one edit (not counting the first one)and a comment. see below.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@...> wrote:

      > Dawn,

      EDIT: make that Coy...LOL

      > Here is the FR on the Volt. Great pack so far! Even if it is heavier than what I'm used to...it has been awesome. Tell me what to work on!!!
      >
      > Adjusting the pack is quite simple and it may be done quite easily on the trail.

      nitpick comment: maybe pick another word for one of the quites. examples Adjusting the pack is really simple and may be done quite easily on the trail or Adjusting the pack is quite simple and it may be done very easily on the trail.

      > A few things about the pack that came in very handy to include:

      Edit: This does not read right to me. Maybe included instead of to include?