RE: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - Optimus Ve ga stove - David Wilkes

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
      David,

      I'm a bit confused as to the dates. I'm assuming you mean August (8) but
      the report isn't due until 8/13. So when do you need the extension?

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
        Sorry Kathy, that should have been 8/12, not 7/12.
        I will be returning Monday night, but after 3 days of trail maintenance (overnight packs + tools, cutting trees, fixing trail beds & drainage, as well as being the designated cook) I doubt I will have the energy to get the report finished and uploaded by Tuesday. If I could get an extension till at least the 16th (Friday), or even better the following Tues (8/20)  it would be really appreciated.

        Dave

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013
          Got it for August 20. Have fun!