Application - Energizer LED 2 in 1 - Alex Legg

  • alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 8:29 PM
      Please accept my application to test the Energizer LED 2 in 1. I have read and understand the entire BackpackGearTest.org Bylaws v0609 including Chapter 5. I agree to comply with all requirements. My signed tester agreement is on file.

      Tester Information:
      Name:  Alex Legg
      Age:  30
      Gender:  Male
      Height:  6'4" (1.9 m)
      Weight:  195 lb (88 kg)
      Shoe Size: 13 Mens
      Email address:  alexlegg2 AT yahoo DOT com
      City, State, Country:  Lyons, Colorado, USA

      I have backpacked extensively throughout the southwestern United States my entire life. I prefer a lightweight approach using tarp tents and trail shoes so that I can save my strength for clocking miles. I hike on average 4 m daily from my back door and also enjoy trips up to 5 days in the backcountry. I encounter elevation from 5,000 ft to 14,000 ft and temperatures from below 0 F to 90 F.

      Test Plan:
      I will be backpacking in Colorado during the entire testing period. I have numerous trips planned throughout Rocky Mountain National Park as well as Roosevelt National Forest and Indian Peaks Wilderness. I tend to backpack every weekend that I don't have to work, so I will have no problem meeting the minimum requirements.

      I look forward to testing the battery life and brightness of this light. The area light feature looks like an awesome way to illuminate my tent at night will the spotlight looks very useful for finding my way around camp in the late evening.

      Current Test Load: La Sportiva GTX Boots (FR Stage), Optic Nerve Sunglasses (FR stage), Platypus Sprinter Daypack (IR awaiting editing)
      Tester status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1896.htm
      Owner Reviews in past year: 13
      Link to reviews/tests: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/alexlegg
      Outstanding applications: None at this time
      Additional BGT roles: None at this time.

      Thank you for the consideration!