Application - Slumberjack Trail Tent - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Please accept my application to test the Slumberjack Trail tent – Brian Hartman.
      1. DISCLAIMER
      I have read the
      BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, including Chapters 4, 5 and 6,
      and I will follow all requirements. I have also completed the tester agreement
      and submitted it as required. I will have no difficulty meeting the minimum
      expected use requirements for this test.

      2. PERSONAL BIO
      Tester Bio
      Name: Brian Hartman
      Age: 45
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 9" (1.7 Meters)
      Weight: 145 Pounds (66 Kilograms)
      Email address: bhart1426 at yahoo dot com
      City, State, Country: Westfield, Indiana, U.S.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I am very excited about
      the opportunity to test this tent.  I have three kids and one yellow lab who love to camp so I won't have any problems filling this tent up at night.  As a base camp tent I am most interested in its weatherproofness, durability (of the tent floor, sidewalls and zippers) and its sturdiness in heavy rains and winds.  Bonus things that I will look for include how spacious it is, how easy it is to set up and tear down, and whether everything fits back in the storage bag after its taken out the first time.  We plan to camp in local and state parks in Central and Southern Indiana and I'm sure my kids will also be setting it up in the backyard for sleepovers.  At 18lbs it is obviously quite heavy, but I may be able to squeeze a few nights of backpacking in if my two brothers agree to split the weight between the three of us.  Thank you for considering my application and thanks
      to Slumberjack for providing this tent for testing.

      4. STATUS PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1849.htm
      Optic Nerve Sunglasses -
      FR
      Vega Stove - FR